Edmonds Substitute Teachers AssociationEdmonds Substitute Teacher Association President - Nancy Paine email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $2.82 per day up to 90 days. ESTA dues are only deducted on days that members work, and once a member works 90 days he/she has paid their maximum for the year. For example, if you work 51 days, then you will pay dues for 51 days. If you work 108 days, you will only pay dues for 90 days.
Benefits of membership:
- Free or low cost Association-sponsored professional development and professional seminars (student loan forgiveness, financial planning, retirement, etc.)
- $1,000,000 in liability coverage
- Up to $35,000 in legal assistance with job-related issues
- Discounts for legal services for personal matters; two 30-minute free legal consultations per school year (Sept. 1 – Aug. 31.)
- Economic benefits through contract negotiations—Edmonds substitutes are paid one of the highest rates in the region because the EEA team bargains for you!
- Recognition on the EEA website. EEA encourages union members to use ESTA substitutes!
- Protection of employee rights
- Legislative representation and information
- Voice and vote in Association decisions
- Expert assistance with job-related issues
- Informative publications
- Home and vehicle insurance programs
- Access to association-sponsored professional development
- Entertainment discounts at major entertainment centers such as Disneyland, Disney World, Knotts Berry Farms, San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Universal Studios, Six Flags, and more. Call 1-800-622-3393 ex 7234 to request your Entertainment Discount Packet.